Sunday, May 5, 2013

One week in and 110 miles down!

On a brighter note, at day 7, I am the only one who hasn't had to use the poo shovel! I know my time will come but I am proud of this simple fact. Also, I can feel my body becoming slowly acclimated to the miles. Kristi and I are competing for that beachbod! Obviously, I will win and my new rock hard ass-of-a-goddess will provide me with a lucrative career as a jeans supermodel.

We're now in Warner Springs and you should believe everything Kristi has to say about this hiker haven. Everyone we've met here has been amazing (not to mention the food, music, showers, and clean laundry). Looking forward to getting back on to tackle the 70 miles to Idyllwild, but hoping the trail leads us back together again. Oh, Idllywild. Where we hope to find guacamole and drink mimosas while watching the sunrise to celebrate Kristi's 24th birthday properly!
-Lindsay












No comments:

Post a Comment